domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2014

A person whom I admire.

The person whom I most admired in my family is my mother. I admired she for her strength and tolerance. In fact, she know how to keep her temper and she would listen to all of my problems. She gives me very good advice whenever I need it. I love to tell everything to her because she knows how to keep a secret. She never makes snap decisions and she is a self- confident person. Moreover, regarding appearance, my mom has disheveled and fair hair, which gives her striking appearance. She has lovely complexion in spit of the fact she is fifty years old. Also, she has a medium height and a slender waist. Her youthful appearance is due to the clothes that she buys. I look like my mom in everything I've said before, even my jaw line is my mother's. But that's not all. Other traits that both of us have are, for instance, that we are painfully shy, a bit absent-minded and very cheerful. Perhaps, the fact that i bear a striking resemblance to my mother explains that we often get angry with one. Even though she is very bossy, she possesses qualities that I admire and for this reason she is like my best friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario